My Guide Website?
Discover Muscat1 Reviews
Admire the majestic Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque, experience the elegance of the Royal Oman Opera House, and traverse the charming Mutrah Corniche. Dive into the culture at Mutrah Souq, gaze upon historic forts, and capture the essence of Oman's past.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Oman:If youʻre booking your trip to Oman last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore the grandeur of Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque's architecture
- Marvel at the world-class beauty of the Royal Oman Opera House
- Immerse in history at Mutrah Souq, shopping for unique souvenirs
- Discover Omani heritage through Aljalali and Almirani Portuguese forts
DescriptionYou will begin exploring Muscat, the modern capital city filled with traditional Omani heritage. You will experience the beauty of the Sultan Qaboo Grand Mosque (the biggest and most stunning mosque in Oman). The next stop will be the Royal Oman Opera House, which has one of the most beautiful auditoriums in the world. After that, we will take you along the breathtaking waterfront Corniche of the Mutrah area, with visits to the fresh fish market and historic Mutrah Souq, where you can browse and buy souvenirs. Peek into the history of Oman at the Old Muscat area, where you will view the Portuguese forts of Aljalali and Almirani. You may also visit the National Museum or Alzubair museum to learn more about Oman's history, culture and traditions. During this time, you will also pause at the Al Alam Palace, the official palace of His Majesty Sultan of Oman. Now it is time for lunch and to taste the Oman traditional food. In the end, you will go back to your place.
IncludesPick up and drop off from hotels, airport and port. Water and Beverages. Free entry to Grand Mosque, Mutrah Souq and Old town where the palace, Aljalali and Almirani forts.
- # At least two people are required for this tour. # On Friday most of the sightseeings are closed including the Grand mosque, Royal opera house and most of the museums.