My Guide Website?
From Dubai: Musandam Dibba Dhow Cruise with Lunch6 Reviews
Take a day trip to gorgeous Musandam, the ideal place if you're looking for a breath of fresh air. Board a local 'dhow' boat and enjoy a day filled with water activities surrounded by beautiful views.
- Make a splash as you immerse yourself in Dubai's many water acitivities
- Embark on an activity-filled day trip to Musandam on this Dibba Dhow cruise
- Experience the adrenaline rush of a speed boat ride as part of your day
- Go swimming or snorkeling with all of the necessary equipment provided
- Make the most of a buffet lunch including drinks, snacks, and fresh fruit
DescriptionCruise to Musandam on a full-day trip by boat. Take some time to go swimming and snorkeling, try your hand at fishing, and feel the thrill of a speedboat ride. Enjoy a buffet lunch, and benefit from the services of dedicated staff throughout your experience. Hop onboard your vessel for a Dhow cruise. Take in the sights of Dubai from the boat and get ready for a day of water activities. Life jackets and snorkeling equipment are included to help you make the most of your activity. Hop on board a speedboat for a thrilling ride, or go swimming at the beach. Have a go at fishing, or strap on your snorkel to discover the world beneath the waves. Feast on a buffet lunch, and take advantage of soft drinks, mineral water, fresh fruit, and snacks. Play your own choice of music through the onboard sound system. Benefit from transportation from Dubai (if option selected). Make use of the services of dedicated staff throughout your experience.
IncludesDhow Cruise Speedboat ride Life jacket and snorkeling equipment Buffet lunch Soft drinks Mineral water Fresh fruit Snacks
- UAE resident and tourist visa holders required prior permission to enter Dibba Musandam Resident guests are required to forward copies of their passport to the activity provider at least 3 working days prior to travel Guests with tourist visas are required to forward copies of their passport to the activity provider at least 72 hours prior to travel This activity is subject to favorable weather conditions