My Guide Website?
From Khasab: Snorkeling and Jebel Harim Mountain Tour3 Reviews
Enjoy a Dhow cruise on the Khor Sham fjord followed by an excursion to Jebel Harim mountain, the highest peak on the Musandam Peninsula.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Oman:If youʻre booking your trip to Oman last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Muscat: Wadi Shab and Bimah Sinkhole Tour with Audio Guide
- Muscat: Big Bus Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Tour
- From Muscat: Wadi Shab & Bimmah Sinkhole Full-Day Tour
- Salalah: Full-Day Dhofar Tour with Lunch
- Khasab: Khor Sham Half-Day Cruise with Snorkeling & Dolphins
- Enjoy some snorkeling and swimming near Telegraph Island on a Dhow cruise
- Visit the charming Bedouin settlement of Sayh
- Admire fantastic views of the Musandam Peninsula from the summit of Jebel Harim mountian
DescriptionStart with a 3-hour Dhow cruise to the Khor Sham fjord where you can admire beautiful scenery and colorful blue seas. Drop the anchor near Telegraph Island and enjoy some time for swimming and snorkeling in the ocean. Discover an underwater world full of colorful marine life. If you are lucky, you may even spot some of the dolphins who like to congregate in the fjord. After you finish the cruise, embark on a 3-hour jeep tour to Jabel Harim, the highest peak of the Musandam Peninsula. Buckle up in a 4x4 jeep and make your way through the mountains, with many scenic stops along the way. Stop at the Bedouin village of Sayh, a picturesque settlement that sprawls along the mountainside. See the ancient petroglyphs of the village, which date back over 3,000 years. Pass a remarkable fossil wall, with specimens such as crabs and shellfish clearly visible. Finally, reach the summit of Jebel Harim located at 1,800 meters above sea level. From the Khawr Najid viewpoint, see the vast Indian Ocean unfolding below you. See Khasab in the distance, and the town of Dibba. Many of the rocks at the summit are also studded with superbly preserved fossils, offering the remarkable sight of ancient submarine creatures including mollusks, fish, clams, and numerous trilobites.
IncludesPickup and drop-off from Khasab port Hotel pickup and drop-off from certain hotels in Khasab Light refreshments Fruits Picnic Lunch 3-hour Dhow cruise 3-hour jeep tour to Jebel Harim
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- The tour may be canceled due to adverse weather conditions
- If your hotel is not listed for pickup, please select the meeting point option at Khasab Port