My Guide Website?
From Muscat: North Dunes and Wadi Hot Spring Tour with Lunch1 Reviews
Discover the Sultan Qaboos Mosque, experience a thrilling ride through the Al Nahda Dunes, soak in thee Wadi Hot Springs, and enjoy lunch at a local restaurant on this tour with transfers from Muscat.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Oman:If youʻre booking your trip to Oman last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Soak in the religious calm and architectural beauty of Sultan Qaboos Mosque
- Enjoy the crowd and the fascinating varieties of fish at Wilayat Barka Market
- Explore the magnificent charm of the North Dunes Desert on a thrilling dune ride
- Relax at Wadi enjoying the hot water spring that is rich in natural sulfur
- Learn more about the locals of the Wadi region and enjoy a delicious lunch
DescriptionBe ready! You’re in for an exciting experience of covering some of the iconic sights and activities in Muscat as you hop on to our vehicle waiting for you at the hotel. A stunning visual treat of breathtaking architecture awaits you at the first stop of this tour, Sultan Qaboos Mosque. The mosque, which can occupy around 20,000 worshippers at once is a perfect blend of Middle Eastern, Islamic, and traditional Omani architectural styles. Be the lucky one to enjoy the sight of huge hand-loomed carpet and the crystal chandelier that once held the records for being the largest of their kind. Head out to the bustle and hustle of the local life at the Wilayat Barka fish market, designed to the highest technical and hygienic requirements. Be like a local, and enjoy getting the best deals on the fish varieties. Keep your excitement alive as we take you to the Al Nahda Dunes, which are covered with endless dunes and sky as far as you can see. Gear up for an exciting adventure of witnessing the wonders of the desert on a dune ride. Just as you recover from the fun you had at the desert, you’ll get a chance to enjoy another natural marvel, the Wadi hot springs. Stop by for a photo session on the way to the spring. Relax in the warmth of the water, rich in minerals, or take a bath to soothe yourself. Learn more about the local life surrounding this region, staying close to nature, untouched by modernity. Discover what their habits are and how they thrive in such an area before savoring a delicious lunch. Find yourself rewinding all the memories of the day as we drive you back to the hotel.
IncludesPickup and drop-off from your accommodation in central Muscat Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle Lunch at a local restaurant Bottled of water English-Arabic Guide
- Please wear comfortable clothing The tour is not wheelchair accessible Infants below 3 years are not allowed in the car during the dune bashing activity Pregnant women and travelers with heart problems and other physical ailments are not allowed to take part in the dune bashing activity The duration of the trip includes the time required for hotel pickup and drop-off along with the duration to/from the destination (approximately 6 hours) It is recommended that you bring a swimsuit and a waterproof case for your phone In case of any changes to the pick-up time, the local partner will either e-mail, text, or send you a message via WhatsApp the night before the trip