From Muscat: Red Dunes and Wadi Safari with Lunch78 Reviews
Take a full-day tour to explore the best of Wahiba Sands and Wadi Bani Khalid. Admire the intense green waters of a desert oasis and experience the thrills of dune bashing over the rugged terrain. Lunch at a local restaurant is included.
- Enjoy the thrilling drive through the Sumail Gap
- Admire the incredible views of the oasis at Wadi
- Go dune bashing over the golden sands of Wahiba
DescriptionFollowing pickup from your hotel in Muscat, drive to Fanjah for a photo stop. Be amazed by the scenery as you drive through the Sumail Gap, a natural break between the western and eastern Hajar Mountains. Discover the ruins of Al Mansfah, an old mercantile community near Ibra. Proceed to Wadi Bani Khalid to admire the perfect views of the oasis. See date plantations in the villages that line the road on your way there. Then head to Wahiba, a destination known for its golden sands. Enjoy an exciting dune bashing session. Feel the rush of adrenaline as your vehicle climbs the tallest dunes. Afterwards, enjoy a delicious lunch before heading back to Muscat. You’ll be dropped off back at your hotel.
IncludesFull-day tour Hotel pickup and drop-off English-speaking driver/guide Transportation by 4WD vehicle Dune bashing session Lunch Soft drinks Sun protection hat Swimwear (bring if you are planning to swim) Walking shoes
- The tour duration may vary depending on traffic conditions
- This is a moderate activity that includes some walking and dune bashing
- Please dress smartly and respectfully • Pick up and drop off at cruise port Muscat is available if option booked • Please bring swimwear and a phone with a waterproof case
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability