My Guide Website?
From Salalah: Desert Safari in Empty Quarter - Rub Al Khali2 Reviews
Explore the largest sand desert in the world, Empty Quarter, which is known as Rub Al Khali in Arabic. This is 2 hours drive from Salalah on the northern side. You will experience sand bashing.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Oman:If youʻre booking your trip to Oman last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Dine in the desert in the traditional bedouin tent
- Sand Bashing in SUV with experienced Omani driver
- See the camels and the Frankincense Natural Park
- Visit Ubar Archeological Site - The Atlantis of the Sand
DescriptionExperience the traditional Bedouin desert lifestyle when you take this full-day tour to the Empty Quarter Desert. Venture from the coastal city of Salalah to the towering desert dunes and enjoy several activities including dune bashing, and sand-boarding. You also visit the largest natural garden of Frankincense trees and the Lost City of Ubar. Entrance to the archeological site is not included.
IncludesBottled water Pick and Drop from hotel Experienced Omani guide who can speak various languages Transport by 4WD vehicle Entry/Admission - Wadi Dawkah
- Scarf is highly recommended, as sometimes the wind can make the sand go in hair and ear. A scarf can protect this.