My Guide Website?
Khasab: Musandam Overnight Dhow Cruise1 Reviews
An overnight sailing adventure on a traditional Omani "dhow" boat, where you will be able to view dolphins, snorkel, dine on freshly prepared local cuisine and sleep whilst floating out on the water.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Oman:If youʻre booking your trip to Oman last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Sail on a traditional Omani dhow
- View dolphins swimming in their natural habitat
- Spend the night floating relaxingly out at sea
- Enjoy a traditional lunch, dinner and breakfast out on the ocean
DescriptionAfter being collected from your accommodation in Khasab, you will make your way to meet your 'dhow' for a full-day cruise. From here you will cruise to the Khourshem Fjords, where beautiful, calm, waters surrounded by fabulous mountains and white sandy beaches can be found. You will have the opportunity to explore small fishing villages, as well as the famous Telegraph Island and Seebi Island. You can enjoy watching dolphins swimming alongside the dhow during the journey, and you will stop for swimming and snorkeling in the clear, enticing water. Soft drinks, water, juices, fruits, tea/coffee, lunch, a BBQ dinner and breakfast will all be served on board. Enjoy an amazing traditional Omani dhow cruise, where you can spend the night sleeping on a traditional Omani dhow. The dhows are fully laid out with comfortable cushions and carpets, and mattresses and blankets will also be provided. After disembarking the dhow the following day, you will be safely returned to your Khasab accommodation.
IncludesEntrance fees Fuel surcharge Local taxes National park fees Bottled water Admission ticket Driver Hotel/port pick-up and drop off Round-trip private transfer
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time May be operated by a multi-lingual guide at an extra charge Not recommended for participants with back problems Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions Not recommended for pregnant women Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair