My Guide Website?
Muscat: 2-Hour Snorkeling Tour13 Reviews
Experience snorkeling off the coast of Oman. In a group and led by a local guide, you will sail off the coast of Muscat to discover an underwater world rife with local marine species.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Oman:If youʻre booking your trip to Oman last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Snorkel of the coast of Oman
- Spot various forms of underwater wildlife
- Cruise off the coast of Oman
DescriptionIf you are a sea lover, do not miss your chance for this trip into an underwater Arabian environment. Prepare your swimming suit and be ready in the morning as your representative picks you up to begin and enjoy your experience. This snorkeling trip is conducted in shallow waters, which are replete with marine life. Here you can enjoy seeing all different kinds of reef fish and maybe even turtles, honeycomb morays, and sting rays. There is also the opportunity to spot tuna, parrot fish, tiger fish, angel fish, and lion fish, as well as lots more. Snorkeling equipment is available free of charge on the boat, with life jackets also available for those who have difficulty swimming. You will also be able to enjoy refreshing drinks and snacks throughout your trip. At the conclusion of your activity, you will be returned back to your point of origin.
IncludesEntrance fees Fuel surcharge Local taxes National Park fees Bottled water Admission ticket Driver/guide Hotel/port pickup and drop off Private tour Round-trip private transfer in a private vehicle
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide their ship name, docking time, disembarkation time, and re-boarding time
- This tour may be operated by a multi-lingual guide with Extra charge
- This tour is not recommended for participants with back problems
- This tour is not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or those using a wheelchair