My Guide Website?
Muscat by Night with Local Dinner from Muscat5 Reviews
This night perspective allows you to explore more of Muscat and to complete the tour with a marvelous dinner between the locals unique tastes.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Oman:If youʻre booking your trip to Oman last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit the Muscat Opera Al Alam palace
- See Al Alam Palace and learn more about the traditions of Oman at the Bait Al Zu
- Muttrah souk & Jalali & Mirani
- Mohammed Al Ameen Mosque
DescriptionPick up from your hotel. The tour will start from Shatti Al Qurum (next to Intercontinental Hotel), this tour is a short version of the city tour with a night perspective. We will start the tour passing by the Royal Opera, a massive monument ordered by the Sultan himself as a music lover. We will then make a photo stop at the illuminated Mohammed Al Ameen Mosque. Afterwards, we head towards the Old Muscat and its Corniche. We will admire the city's attractive harbor area. Then go to the Muttrah Souq to discover a mix of the old and new along with a myriad sight, sounds and fragrances from everyday life. Do a little souvenir shopping and continue to visit & drive to most prominent landmark in Muscat to the Sultan’s Palace (Al Alam Palace) to take a photo of the gates and colonnaded approach by night. Flanked by the 16th-century Portuguese forts of Jalali and Mirani, the palace is today largely used for ceremonial purposes. The lightings are just amazing. We will then head back to our start point passing the famous Al Bustann hotel, Wadi Al Kabir popular area, Ruwi downtown to end up in our final destination to savor a great Omani fish grilled to perfection surrounded by the locals & then transfer back to your hotel.
IncludesHotel pick-up and drop off Transportation Audio guide Dinner Soft drinks
- Tour departure time: tour starts at 6:00 PM
- Duration : approximately 3 hours
- Children policy: discount 30% for under 12 year olds
- Cancellation: cancel free of charge up-to 24 hours from date of service local time, after that full charge
- Languages: Audio guiding in Spanish, French, German, Italian, English
- supplement: $15 supplement per person for hotel pick-up after airport
- Smoking is prohibited in all vehicles
- Before photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission, photographing local ladies is not permitted
- Schedules are likely to change during the holy month of Ramadan. please contact the tour operator for updates
- Meals are based on food only basis, any beverages (alcoholic / non alcoholic) will be charged as per consumption and are to be paid for directly on the spot. When mentioned during visits, lunch will be provided