My Guide Website?
Muscat by Night with Local Dinner from Muscat1 Reviews
This night perspective allows you to explore more of Muscat and to complete the tour with a marvelous dinner between the locals unique tastes.
- Visit the modern Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque
- Go to the fish market and savor the aroma of spices at the Muttrah souk
- See Al Alam Palace and learn more about the traditions of Oman at the Bait Al Zubair Museum
- Visit the Muscat Opera Al Alam palace, Mohammed Al Ameen Mosque, Muttrah souk, and Jalali and Mirani
DescriptionBeing a rare blend of ancient and modern, Muscat is a beautiful city which lies in a maze of brown pleated Mountains. Lulled by the Arabian Sea, the city has undergone dramatic development in the past two or three decades. However, Muscat takes pride in the fact that it has preserved its lustrous culture and heritage. Your visit starts with a tour of the grand mosque, which is an architectural marvel and perhaps the new landmark of the city. The drive continues through the ministries' area, where you can see a number of modern buildings with touches of ancient, Islamic architecture. Then, visit the fish market and the folkloric Muttrah souk, with its narrow covered alleys where you can smell exotic aromas of mounds of spices, coffee beans, and ancient remedies, all enticing perfumes that fill the air. Next, engage in a visit to the Bait Al Zubair Museum, which has a fine exhibit of Omani history and culture, encompassing all of the areas traditional values. You will also have a photo-stop at the magnificent Al Alam Palace (the official residence of Sultan Qaboos) flanked by the twin Portuguese forts of Mirani & Jalali. Continue to Bait-Al-Baranda, a great museum in muscat, before finally stopping for lunch in a local restaurant. In the afternoon , take your time to better explore this mystic city and its captivating civilization. Have a chance to explore other souks, and discover all the treasures and spices that you can find.
IncludesHotel pick-up and drop off Transportation Audio guide Dinner Soft drinks Alcoholic drinks
- Tour departure time: tour starts at 6:00 PM
- Duration : approximately 3 hours
- Children policy: discount 30% for under 12 year olds
- Cancellation: cancel free of charge up-to 24 hours from date of service local time, after that full charge
- Languages: Audio guiding in Spanish, French, German, Italian, English
- supplement: $15 supplement per person for hotel pick-up after airport
- Smoking is prohibited in all vehicles
- Before photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission, photographing local ladies is not permitted
- Schedules are likely to change during the holy month of Ramadan. please contact the tour operator for updates
- Meals are based on food only basis, any beverages (alcoholic / non alcoholic) will be charged as per consumption and are to be paid for directly on the spot. When mentioned during visits, lunch will be provided
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now