Muscat: Damaniyat Islands SCUBA Diving Trip
Explore the stunning Daymaniyat Islands on a boat trip. Go SCUBA diving at 2 different sites and admire the abundance of marine life and coral formations.
- Go SCUBA diving at one of Oman's most pristine locations
- Learn about the area's marine life from your experienced instructor
- Admire coral reefs and an abundance of fish
DescriptionExplore the Daymaniyat Islands, which offer some of the best diving spots in the Gulf of Oman. This group of 9 tiny islands is a sanctuary for migrating birds and is Oman’s only marine national reserve. It has been under the protection of the Ministry of Environment since 1996. Diving here is spectacular with 12 dive sites offering beautiful coral gardens, reefs, and walls. The area is home to large fish, turtles, rays, leopard sharks, and whale sharks. This experience includes 2 dives at 2 different locations. Light snacks and refreshments are provided during the trip.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Use of diving equipment, tanks, and weights Services of an experienced instructor Refreshments and snacks Dive permits Tips
- Be prepared to carry weights and equipment during the dive
- Activity may be canceled due to extreme weather conditions. In this case you would receive a full refund
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability