My Guide Website?
Muscat: Dolphin Watching and Snorkeling Tour159 Reviews
Enjoy a unique aquamarine experience in the crystal clear waters off of the coast of Muscat. Search for various forms of dolphins and go snorkeling with turtles and other forms of marine life.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Oman:If youʻre booking your trip to Oman last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Introduce yourself to some of Oman's underwater residents
- Swim alongside dolphins
- Snorkel off the coast of Muscat
DescriptionTake the opportunity to watch the dolphins and discover the underwater world of Oman, complete with snorkeling masks. Your day will begin by experiencing the power, grace and speed of dolphins in their natural environment, which is a truly amazing and spectacular sight to see. Let captain help you identify the different type of dolphins, most often spotted here are the acrobatic spinners dolphin, the powerful bottle-nose dolphin and the common dolphin. After watching the dolphins, go snorkeling for around the stunning Bandar Khiran Bay. Experience the dazzling underwater world, swimming alongside turtles and other varying and unique forms of marine life. You'll love this new world beneath the water, a truly memorable and authentic snorkeling adventure.
IncludesEntrance fees Fuel surcharge Local taxes National park fees Bottled water Admission ticket Driver Hotel/port pick-up and drop off Round-trip private transfer Transport by vehicle (maximum capacity for salon car: 3 seats/4X4 vehicle: 6 seats) Snorkeling equipment
- At the time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time, and re-boarding time
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide for an extra charge
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 participants in order to operate