My Guide Website?
Muscat: Evening Tour with Dinner25 Reviews
Discover the enchanting beauty of Muscat as it comes alive under the starlit sky. This evening tour takes you on a journey through the city's iconic landmarks bathed in the soft glow of twilight.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Oman:If youʻre booking your trip to Oman last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Gaze at Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque as its bathed in the evening light
- Stroll along the picturesque promenade of Mutrah Corniche
- Take in the bustling atmosphere as you wander through Mutrah Souq
- Admire the illuminated façade of the regal Al Alam Palace at night
- Savor a tasty and authentic dinner at a local Omani restaurant
DescriptionEnjoy a tour of Muscat's major sights after sundown. See the city's landmarks bathed in the warm evening glow. Begin your tour with a pickup from your hotel with Muscat. For your first stop, visit the Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque and the Royal Opera House. Admire these iconic buildings in the glow of the evening lights. Take some time to snap some great photos before moving on. Next, stroll along the picturesque promenade of Mutrah Corniche. Then, delve into the bustling energy of Mutrah Souq. Here, scents of frankincense mix with the vibrant display of crafts and textiles, offering a sensory treat. After your visit to the souq, witness the regal elegance of Al Alam Palace. See this contemporary masterpiece set against an ancient backdrop, as its illuminated façade gleams in the night. Finish your tour with a culinary journey at an authentic Omani restaurant. Get dropped off back at your hotel after dinner.
IncludesGuide Hotel pickup and drop-off Dinner
- Please wear clothes that cover the shoulders and knees Both men and women are encouraged to avoid sleeveless tops and shorts