My Guide Website?
Muscat: Guided Landmarks Tour23 Reviews
Admire the majestic Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque, experience the elegance of the Royal Oman Opera House, and traverse the charming Mutrah Corniche. Dive into the culture at Mutrah Souq, gaze upon historic forts, and capture the essence of Oman's past.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Oman:If youʻre booking your trip to Oman last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Immerse yourself in the history and culture of Muscat with a guide
- Marvel at the world-class beauty of the Royal Oman Opera House
- Discover the history of Mutrah Souq and shop for unique souvenirs
- Experience Omani heritage through Aljalali and Almirani Portuguese forts
- Explore the grandeur of Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque's architecture
DescriptionEnjoy a full-day outing in Muscat with a guide as you travel by car. Relax with a transfer from your accommodation and see landmarks like the Grand Mosque, the Royal Opera House, Mutrah Corniche, and much more. Begin your exploration of Muscat, the modern capital city filled with traditional Omani heritage. Experience the beauty of the Sultan Qaboo Grand Mosque, the biggest and most stunning mosque in Oman. Head to your next stop, the Royal Oman Opera House, which has one of the most beautiful auditoriums in the world. Walk along the breathtaking waterfront Corniche of the Mutrah area, with visits to the fresh fish market and historic Mutrah Souq. Browse and buy souvenirs, peek into the history of Oman at the Old Muscat area, and view the Portuguese forts of Aljalali and Almirani. Choose to visit the National Museum or Alzubair museum to learn more about Oman's history, culture, and traditions. During this time, you will also pause at the Al Alam Palace, the official palace of His Majesty Sultan of Oman. Now it is time for lunch and to taste traditional Omani food.
IncludesPickup and drop off from hotels, airport and port. Water and beverages Free entry to Grand Mosque, Mutrah Souq, and Old town where the palace, Aljalali and Almirani forts are
- The Grand mosque is open from 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM
- On Friday most of the tourist attractions are closed including the Grand mosque, Royal opera house, and most of the museums
- Ask for other daily tours and multiple days trip