My Guide Website?
Muscat Half Day City Tour1 Reviews
Embark on an unforgettable journey through the captivating city of Muscat, as we unveil its most mesmerizing attractions in just 4 short hours. Join us, accompanied by our team of seasoned guides.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Oman:If youʻre booking your trip to Oman last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Magnificent Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque.
- Immerse ourselves in the vibrant atmosphere of the Fish Market.
- Enchanting Muttrah Souq, a treasure trove of sights and sounds.
- Explore the Bait Al Zubair Museum.
- The majestic Al Alam Palace, the exquisite residence of Oman's beloved Sultan.
DescriptionVisit the Grand Mosque of Oman, the Mosque of His Majesty Sultan Qaboos Bin Said, one of the landmarks of Oman (open daily between 0800-1100 Hrs. except Fridays/holidays) this mosque was opened on the 4th of May 2001. A woman should wear clothing that covers her arms, legs, and head with a scarf, while a man should wear normal shirt and trousers. On the way to the fish market, we drive past ministries and embassies. We also drive through the Marvellous Beach Street in Al Qurum. The fish and vegetable market is where locals buy and sell fresh fish and seafood. A short drive from the fish market takes you to Mutrah Souq, Oman's largest traditional market. From there, you can visit Bait Al Zubair Museum for a fascinating view of Omani culture. Take a walk around the palace yard and see the Al Alam Palace, then continue to the twin fortresses of Jalali and Mirani, built by the Portuguese in the 16th century.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off
- On Fridays, the grand mosque will unfortunately be closed for visitation. However, fear not, as we will still have the opportunity to capture stunning photos from its exterior. As for the museums, their availability may vary depending on each individual establishment.