My Guide Website?
Muscat: Night Tour with Audio Guide & Dinner at Opera House
Explore Muscat at night and enjoy the city's illuminated landmarks. Hear about the places you see with a GPS enabled audio guide available in 5 languages. Then, relish a high-end Omani culinary experience at Al Angham restaurant in the Royal Opera House.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Oman:If youʻre booking your trip to Oman last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover Muscat's highlights at night for a different perspective on the city
- Stop to take photos at Al Ameen Mosque and Al Alam Palace
- Feel your senses awaken as you explore the Muttrah Souq
- Find out about Muscat's landmarks with a GPS-enabled audio guide in 5 different languages
- Delight in a high-end dining experience in the Royal Opera House
DescriptionBegin your night tour with pickup at your hotel and make your way to Shatti-Al Qurum. Pass by the Royal Opera, a massive monument ordered by the music-loving Sultan himself, before stopping to take photos at the illuminated Mohammed Al Ameen Mosque. After, head toward Old Muscat and its corniche, and admire the city's attractive harbor area. Next, discover a mix of the old and new at the Muttrah Souq, as well as a myriad of sights, sounds, and fragrances from everyday life. Do a little souvenir shopping then continue to the most prominent landmark in Muscat, the Sultan’s Palace (Al Alam Palace). Take a photo of the gates and colonnaded approach by night, and marvel at the lighting. From the palace, move on to Al Angham restaurant for dinner. Savor your meal as you admire the breathtaking seating area where everything is just as elegant and intricate as the inside of the Royal Opera House itself.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Audio guide and headset Dinner at Al Angham restaurant
- The tour starts at 6 PM but pickup is 30-60 minutes before
- The local partner will confirm your exact pickup time 1 day before the tour via email
- Please be ready in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to the pickup time provided