My Guide Website?
Muscat: Sultan Qaboos Mosque & Bait Al Zubair Museum Tour1 Reviews
Explore Muscat's stunning cultural highlights on a guided tour. Admire the architectural details of Sultan Qaboos Mosque, roam around Muttrah Souq and fish market, and visit Bait Al Zubair Museum.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Oman:If youʻre booking your trip to Oman last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Muscat: Wadi Shab and Bimah Sinkhole Tour with Audio Guide
- Sunset Desert Empty Quarter Desert - Full Day With Lunch
- Salalah: Full-Day Dhofar Tour with Lunch
- From Khasab: Fjords of Musandam Dhow Cruise & Buffet Lunch
- Muscat: Full-Day Nizwa Tour with Audio Guiding
- Step into the Sultan Qaboos Mosque, one of Oman’s largest and grandest mosque
- Take in the view of grand chandeliers and the second-largest hand-knotted carpet
- Marvel at the wonders of Muttrah Souq, one of the oldest markets in Oman
- Walk through the hustle and bustle of of the Muttrah Fish Market
- Learn about Omani heritage through the exhibits at the Bait Al Zubair Museum
DescriptionYour much-awaited experience of exploring Muscat city is finally here. Get ready to be enchanted by the city views as our vehicle picks you up from your hotel. Our friendly guides will assist you throughout the experience, sharing stories and information about the city and its attractions. One of the largest and most opulent modern mosques, which can occupy up to 20,000 worshippers: is how you can describe your first stop, Sultan Qaboos Mosque. A magnificent example of contemporary Islamic architecture, the interiors of this serene place of worship are stunningly gorgeous. Witness the dazzling Persian carpet, which is considered the second-largest hand-loomed carpet in the world. Find your eyes shining at the sight of large chandeliers and the marble designs that adorn the walls and halls of the mosque. Keep your excitement alive. Because you are going to the Muttrah Souq, one of the Arab world’s traditional markets. Wander through the alleyways of the market covered with palm frond roofs. Reward yourself with the sight of a variety of jewels, spices, and several local supplies, and get the best deals on shopping. Get a chance to visit Muttrah fish market, an ode to Oman's heritage and future. Immerse yourself in the bustle of the market with more than 100 fish dealers. Observe the everyday life of the vendors and locals who shop at the market. From the hustle and bustle of the market, we take you for a ride back in history at Bait Al Zubair Museum. Take in the sight of some of the finest Omani artifacts and collectibles, including weapons, jewelry, and several vintage models that reflect the country’s heritage. Wrap up the tour with beautiful memories as we drive you back to the hotel.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle English-speaking guide Bottled water
- The tour's duration is around 4 hours depending on traffic, and includes pickup and drop-off.