My Guide Website?
Muscat: Wadi Shab and Bimah Sinkhole Tour with Audio Guide136 Reviews
Experience the exotic location of Wadi Shab, just outside of Muscat. In a comfortable vehicle, you can enjoy a 45-minute walk through the area, before reaching a local natural pool and cave.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Oman:If youʻre booking your trip to Oman last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Muscat: Big Bus Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Tour
- From Khasab: Fjords of Musandam Dhow Cruise & Buffet Lunch
- Khasab: Dolphin Watching Day Tour with Snorkeling & Lunch
- Salalah: Full-Day Dhofar Tour with Lunch
- Muscat Half-Day City Tour with Audio Guiding
- Enjoy lunch in Wadi Shab
- Discover the nature of Wadi Shab
- Enjoy a Bimah sinkhole experience
- Listen to GPS enabled real time audio commentary
DescriptionAfter being picked up from your hotel, the tour will begin from Shatti Al-Qurum (next to the Intercontinental Hotel). From here, your tour will take you through the mountainous and desert landscape. Your driver will show you how to use the audio guide system to benefit the GPS enabled commentary that follows the tour. You will pass the coastal township of Quriyat before reaching Wadi Shab after an approximately 1.5-hour drive, after which your guide will take you for a 45-minute walk to reach the natural pools and cave. You will be permitted some time to swim in the area's clear, sparkling waters, before returning to the base after walking for another 45 minutes. You will spend 3 hours in the Wadi, which will include lunch at the Wadi Shab Resort. Following lunch, you will continue traveling through the village of Finns. You will discover its famous white sand beaches, as you drive the coastal scenic route to reach the dramatic Bimah Sinkhole, a miracle of nature, where you will be able to swim in its half-salted water. You will then commence your journey back to Muscat with a smooth drive after an active nature day in Oman. Your tour will later end in Shatti Al Qurum, from where you will transfer back to your hotel.
IncludesTransportation Multilingual audio guiding in 5 different languages Lunch with soft drinks
- A sports style dress code with tennis shoes is recommended
- Remember to bring a swimming suit, hat, towel, shorts, and backpack
- The walk is long but easy to do for all ages, starting at 5 years