My Guide Website?
Salalah: Private 4-Hour Sightseeing Tour4 Reviews
Experience and learn about Salalah city's history and Dhofari people as you visit major landmarks – from bustling souqs and grand mosques to plantations and heritage sights.
- Stand in awe of the modern Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque
- Take a photo in front of the impressive Al-Husn Palace
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Al-Baleed Archaeological Park
- Learn about Salalah and the history of Oman
- Attempt to barter and haggle at Al-Hafa Souq
DescriptionAt the start of your tour, drive through a serene coconut plantation as you head to see Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque. Be stunned by the modern structure and enter to see its crystal chandelier and handwoven carpet. Afterward, go just outside for a photo-op at Al-Husn Palace, which serves as the palace of the government in Dhofar. From the mosque and palace head to the Al-Baleed Archaeological Park. A UNESCO World Heritage Site, the open-air site is a must-see for those visiting Salalah. Explore the park and learn about Oman's historic and maritime heritage through exhibits with manuscripts and geopolitical maps. Before heading to the souq, stop to see frankincense trees and have the opportunity to purchase products made from extractions of the tree. Get more shopping in at Al-Hafa Souq and attempt to haggle and barter while you buy souvenirs.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Tour guide Entrance fees Beverages (water, tea, coffee, and juice) Lunch
- Please be aware of dress codes for entering the mosque