Best Parks and Gardens in Seeb
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Oman team
Beautifully landscaped parks and gardens dot the city, some with large water features and others with children’s play areas and equipment.
Parks are popular for picnics, and the lush green lawns are ideal to chill out on after a day in the city. They tend to come alive in the early evening as the sun and temperature drops, an ideal time for a stroll. Bicycles, skates etc. are permitted in certain parks, and it is possible to ride horses in Qurum Park.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Oman:If youʻre booking your trip to Oman last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Muscat: Wadi Shab and Bimah Sinkhole Tour with Audio Guide
- Muscat: Big Bus Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Tour
- From Muscat: Wadi Shab & Bimmah Sinkhole Full-Day Tour
- Salalah: Full-Day Dhofar Tour with Lunch
- Khasab: Khor Sham Half-Day Cruise with Snorkeling & Dolphins