Best Money Exchanges in Al Hamriya
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Oman team
Money exchangers are a vital service for anyone living or working abroad. Their links with certain banks mean that your transactions should be speedy and fuss-free. Do your research though and compare rates between service providers.
Various companies offering this service are located in and around the capital area, in shopping malls and business districts such as Al Khuwair and Ruwi. In addition, some firms offer online services too. Staff aregenerally multi-lingual and very helpful. Opening hours vary but tend to be in line with the banks.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Oman:If youʻre booking your trip to Oman last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Muscat: Wadi Shab and Bimah Sinkhole Tour with Audio Guide
- Muscat: Big Bus Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Tour
- From Muscat: Wadi Shab & Bimmah Sinkhole Full-Day Tour
- Salalah: Full-Day Dhofar Tour with Lunch
- Khasab: Khor Sham Half-Day Cruise with Snorkeling & Dolphins