Best Automotives in Al Azaiba
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Oman team
Buying a new car in Oman is inexpensive, compared to other countries. Add to this the cheap fuel and you are living in motor heaven! This may be the only time you can afford to run a gas-guzzling 4x4, if your eco-conscience allows it, that is.
You can justify your purchase by planning lots of off-road trips, up jebels and down into wadis, if you are prepared to get your precious motor a little dirty! Showrooms full of sparkling cars with all the extras will tempt you into buying a new one. Or have a rummage about some of the second-hand dealers to bag yourself a bargain.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Oman:If youʻre booking your trip to Oman last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Muscat: Wadi Shab and Bimah Sinkhole Tour with Audio Guide
- Muscat: Big Bus Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Tour
- From Muscat: Wadi Shab & Bimmah Sinkhole Full-Day Tour
- Salalah: Full-Day Dhofar Tour with Lunch
- Khasab: Khor Sham Half-Day Cruise with Snorkeling & Dolphins