Best Telecom and IT in Al Azaiba
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Oman team
It is rare to see someone with out a phone in hand these days and it’s a wonder how we survived without being able to text a quick message, or check an email whilst out and about. Social Media too has become as significantas talking.
You can choose to get connected through a number of service providers in Oman, offering various plans and packages for mobile phones (or GSMs as they are known). However, only one company provides customers with landline and Internet connections. Broadband is quickly spreading out amongst homes and offices, speeding everything up nicely.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Oman:If youʻre booking your trip to Oman last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Muscat: Wadi Shab and Bimah Sinkhole Tour with Audio Guide
- Muscat: Big Bus Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Tour
- From Muscat: Wadi Shab & Bimmah Sinkhole Full-Day Tour
- Salalah: Full-Day Dhofar Tour with Lunch
- Khasab: Khor Sham Half-Day Cruise with Snorkeling & Dolphins