Best Tour Operators in Al Qurum
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Oman team
There are a multitude of companies offering various types of tours within Oman. Larger enterprises have staff expert in all you could wish to see and do during your stay in Oman, but that’s not to say that the smaller operators should be overlooked.
You can go wadi bashing, tour ancient villages, visit city sights like the Grand Mosque or Muttrah souq or even take a trip to the desert for a Bedouin experience. Depending on your itinerary, you will be transported on either an air-conditioned bus or a large 4-wheel drive car, usually with refreshments provided.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Oman:If youʻre booking your trip to Oman last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Muscat: Big Bus Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Tour
- From Khasab: Fjords of Musandam Dhow Cruise & Buffet Lunch
- Khasab: Dolphin Watching Day Tour with Snorkeling & Lunch
- Salalah: Full-Day Dhofar Tour with Lunch
- Muscat Half-Day City Tour with Audio Guiding