Best Schools in Oman
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Oman team
Finding a place in a good school can be the decision maker for people considering moving their family to Oman. Oman has a wide choice of education options, enabling expatriate children to continue with their education without disruption.
Various systems offered include the British National Curriculum, the International Baccalaureate system (IB) and the curriculum followed by the schools of India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka and the Philippines. Hours, fees and facilities vary between establishments and waiting lists can be lengthy, so get names down quickly!
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Oman:If youʻre booking your trip to Oman last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Muscat: Wadi Shab and Bimah Sinkhole Tour with Audio Guide
- Muscat: Big Bus Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Tour
- From Muscat: Wadi Shab & Bimmah Sinkhole Full-Day Tour
- Salalah: Full-Day Dhofar Tour with Lunch
- Khasab: Khor Sham Half-Day Cruise with Snorkeling & Dolphins