My Guide Website?
Snorkelling Tours to Daymaniyat islands38 Reviews
Snorkelling in Daymaniyat islands is fun Enjoy crystal clear and warm waters of Oman, and explore the marinelife life your self.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Oman:If youʻre booking your trip to Oman last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Muscat: Big Bus Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Tour
- From Khasab: Fjords of Musandam Dhow Cruise & Buffet Lunch
- Khasab: Dolphin Watching Day Tour with Snorkeling & Lunch
- Salalah: Full-Day Dhofar Tour with Lunch
- Muscat Half-Day City Tour with Audio Guiding
- Discover the beauty of Oman with us.
- Explore Paradise on earth.
- Beauty has an adress at Daymaniyat islands
DescriptionWe offer daily Snorkelling trips to Daymaniyat islands. Our meeting point is inside seeb marina. At 8.15am. Guide will meet you directly where the boats are parked, after all the introduction and briefing you can have a relaxed 25 min trip to the islands by our 38 feet boat (shaheen.) The Dimaniyat islands, often called as the “Jewel of the Middle East” are a nature reserve and provide a nesting site for hawksbill and green turtles as well are a sanctuary for birds and white sands all around the islands. Everybody can join the snorkeling trip, children from 3 years old and above. You will be taken to two different snorkeling sites, in between some snacks and soft drinks will be served on board. For Non swimmers and children off course life jacket are always on the boat. Nice relaxing beaches on these islands are just amazing. During this activity it is not uncommon to spot turtles, rays or reef sharks, and in whale shark season off course you can snorkel with the giant and friendly fish. We return back to marina around 1.30 pm
IncludesSnorkelling equipment, Entry permits to Daymaniyat, Snaks and juices, Snorkelling at two different locations. Life jackets, Shaded boat ride.
- All guest musst pass the security gate from marina and take right to the jetty where the boats are parked.