My Guide Website?
Wahiba Sands & Wadi Bani Khalid Private Tour45 Reviews
Discover the sand homes of traditional nomads on a 4WD tour to Wadi Bani Khalid. Marvel at an oasis of deep blue waters in the desert. See pretty villages scattered across the hills, and experience the adrenaline rush of driving over the rugged terrain.
- Cross the sand dunes of Muscat by 4WD vehicle
- Visit a traditional Bedouin home
- Jump into the clear blue waters of the wadis
DescriptionCross the desert dunes of Muscat by 4WD vehicle, and experience the adrenaline rush of driving across the rugged terrain in an off-road mode of transport. Make your way to the Wahiba Sands to see the traditional homes of the desert nomads and Bedouin tribes. Keep a look-out for the nomads as they move through the desert with their camels. Visit a Bedouin home in the middle of the desert, and contrast the arid landscape with the clear, blue waters of Wadi Bani Khalid. Enjoy a relaxing siesta in the shade of the palm trees, and catch a glimpse of the pretty villages scattered across the slopes of the wadi. Marvel at how the houses cling precariously to the rugged mountain side. Bring your swimming costume to take a dip in the inviting waters!
IncludesTransportation by 4WD vehicle English-speaking driver/guide Bottled water Camel ride (optional) Meals Gratuities and tips
- This is a moderate activity that includes some short walks and dune bashing
- Please dress is casual/sports clothes
- Please dress smartly and respectfully for the older parts of Muscat
- The supplier reserves the right to cancel any tour or alter any part of the tour at their discretion. Schedules, routing, and information published here are subject to change (e.g. weekends, event dates, weather conditions, public holidays, and so on)
- In case of a no show, there will be a 100% cancelation fee
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now