Best Cafe and Juices Restaurants in Shati Al Qurm
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Oman team
Cafe Culture is at the heart of every city in the world and especially so in Oman. The warm evenings lend themselves to lazy gazing at places and passers by, catching up and unwinding after a busy day. Or just pick up your order and run along!
Fresh juices are squeezed to order, hommous and Arabic bread whipped up in a jiffy and shwarmas rolled up and given out all day long. Ice cream, cake, kebab and kofta or just a coffee to start your day with; it's all here. Cafes are bustling from daybreak to sunset in Oman, be they small, unique local business or international chain.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Oman:If youʻre booking your trip to Oman last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Muscat: Wadi Shab and Bimah Sinkhole Tour with Audio Guide
- Muscat: Big Bus Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Tour
- From Muscat: Wadi Shab & Bimmah Sinkhole Full-Day Tour
- Salalah: Full-Day Dhofar Tour with Lunch
- Khasab: Khor Sham Half-Day Cruise with Snorkeling & Dolphins