Best Omani Restaurants in Al Bustan
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Oman team
You've not experienced a destination until you have sampled the local cuisine. Influenced by centuries of far-flung travelling, Omani food has evolved to reflect the journeys of its people. Customs and traditions are central to the dining ritual.
Omani food is fresh and uncomplicated and spicy without being fiery. Local ingredients produced by proud farmers take centre stage, partnered with exotic ingredients from far away continents. The intriguing shuwa is not to be missed and why not try some halwa and khawa to finish off your meal. A shisha pipe completes the Omani experience.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Oman:If youʻre booking your trip to Oman last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Muscat: Big Bus Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Tour
- From Khasab: Fjords of Musandam Dhow Cruise & Buffet Lunch
- Khasab: Dolphin Watching Day Tour with Snorkeling & Lunch
- Salalah: Full-Day Dhofar Tour with Lunch
- Muscat Half-Day City Tour with Audio Guiding