Best Bookstores in Al Qurum
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Oman team
Curling up with a good book is one of life’s simple pleasures, by the pool, on the beach or cosily on cushions. Books are imperative for entertaining children while travelling and perfect for quiet indoor amusement during Oman’s hot summer months.
Head to the shopping malls for large international bookstore chains, which will provide you with all the reading matter you could require. Or have a rummage around one of the smaller local shops, which have an emphasis on books of local interest such as history or photography of Oman’s geography, wildlife and native people.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Oman:If youʻre booking your trip to Oman last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Muscat: Wadi Shab and Bimah Sinkhole Tour with Audio Guide
- Sunset Desert Empty Quarter Desert - Full Day With Lunch
- Salalah: Full-Day Dhofar Tour with Lunch
- From Khasab: Fjords of Musandam Dhow Cruise & Buffet Lunch
- Muscat: Full-Day Nizwa Tour with Audio Guiding