Best Florists in Oman
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Oman team
Florists in Oman do blooming good business, thanks to the volume of elaborate weddings requiring flowers in fairy-tale proportions. Oman is famous for growing roses in the Jebel Akhdar region and lilies grow happily in the winter months too.
Choose a basic bunch from a supermarket or ask a florist to create a bouquet tailored to your colour scheme or for a specific occasion. Many will also offer vases and other interior decoration items for sale. Once home, position your blooms away from direct air conditioners and extremes of temperatures to ensure a longer vase life for them.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Oman:If youʻre booking your trip to Oman last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Muscat: Wadi Shab and Bimah Sinkhole Tour with Audio Guide
- Muscat: Big Bus Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Tour
- From Muscat: Wadi Shab & Bimmah Sinkhole Full-Day Tour
- Salalah: Full-Day Dhofar Tour with Lunch
- Khasab: Khor Sham Half-Day Cruise with Snorkeling & Dolphins