Best Restaurants in Al Qurum
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Oman team
Oman is home to many nationalities, which is great news for foodies! Authentic cuisine from around the globe can be found in one of the multitude of eateries around the Capital, and in the southern city of Salalah.
Arabic dishes can be enjoyed in many restaurants, especially roadside cafes. Coastal locations make seafood an excellent choice, especially with a sea view. Or jazz up your palate with a fiery Thai or Indian curry, enhanced by traditional music while you dine. Eat light with sushi or tapas or attack the buffet tables with gusto!
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Oman:If youʻre booking your trip to Oman last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Muscat: Wadi Shab and Bimah Sinkhole Tour with Audio Guide
- Sunset Desert Empty Quarter Desert - Full Day With Lunch
- Salalah: Full-Day Dhofar Tour with Lunch
- From Khasab: Fjords of Musandam Dhow Cruise & Buffet Lunch
- Muscat: Full-Day Nizwa Tour with Audio Guiding