Best Indian Restaurants in Al Qurum
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Oman team
Indian food is supremely popular and the large number of ethnic chefs here in Oman enable you to experience an authentic curry every time. There are many options to choose from, from quick lunchtime bites to lengthy three course affairs.
Carnivores will delight in a spicy curry and vegetarians will find a wide array of dishes to satisfy their hunger. Flavoured rice, wonderful breads and tangy pickles will complete your meal. Indian food works so well as a take away so if you have found a great venue, it’s worth asking for a menu to take away with you.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Oman:If youʻre booking your trip to Oman last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Muscat: Wadi Shab and Bimah Sinkhole Tour with Audio Guide
- Muscat: Big Bus Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Tour
- From Muscat: Wadi Shab & Bimmah Sinkhole Full-Day Tour
- Salalah: Full-Day Dhofar Tour with Lunch
- Khasab: Khor Sham Half-Day Cruise with Snorkeling & Dolphins