Best Mediterranean Restaurants in Al Khuwair
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Oman team
The sun-drenched climate of the Mediterranean makes for some wonderful flavoursome produce, which in turn inspires some delightfully sunny dishes. Full-bodied flavours burst out from every plate, with the bonus of being considered healthy too.
Salads are made using vine-ripened vegetables, whole roasted garlic and mountains of zingy herbs. Seafood comes flash-fried and dressed with tangy sauces of lemon zest or decadently, with cream. Or how about Carpaccio of beef, balanced perfectly with giant Parmesan shavings and a drizzle of balsamic vinegar? Very more-ish indeed.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Oman:If youʻre booking your trip to Oman last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Muscat: Big Bus Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Tour
- From Khasab: Fjords of Musandam Dhow Cruise & Buffet Lunch
- Khasab: Dolphin Watching Day Tour with Snorkeling & Lunch
- Salalah: Full-Day Dhofar Tour with Lunch
- Muscat Half-Day City Tour with Audio Guiding