Best Oriental Restaurants in Wattayah
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Oman team
Fresh, local cuisine is the obvious choice in any destination and Oman has much Middle Eastern fare to choose from. Omani, Lebanese, African, Iranian, the differences are both subtle and wide. The common denominator is the quality of ingredients.
Hommous and freshly made Arabic bread, the simplest introduction to food from the region, is served in every Middle Eastern eatery. Kebabs of every description take centre stage among the variety of grilled meats, fish and poultry and perfectly spiced tagines are flamboyantly presented. Deserts, fragrant and sweet are perfect with Arabic coffee.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Oman:If youʻre booking your trip to Oman last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Muscat: Big Bus Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Tour
- From Khasab: Fjords of Musandam Dhow Cruise & Buffet Lunch
- Khasab: Dolphin Watching Day Tour with Snorkeling & Lunch
- Salalah: Full-Day Dhofar Tour with Lunch
- Muscat Half-Day City Tour with Audio Guiding