Best Marine or Sailing in Oman
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Oman team
Experience Oman’s amazing waters above and below the waves. Companies can arrange boats for fishing, dolphin watching, water skiing and sailing for individuals or groups. Or experience a traditional dhow or a semi-submersible glass-bottomed boat.
If your sea legs are sturdyyou can hire a vessel to explore the seas at your own pace. If you are a novice to sailing your skipper will whisk you through the waters while you sit back and relax.If your sailing experience was inspiring, ask about a course of lessons to take to the helm yourself and gain a professional qualification.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Oman:If youʻre booking your trip to Oman last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Muscat: Wadi Shab and Bimah Sinkhole Tour with Audio Guide
- Muscat: Big Bus Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Tour
- From Muscat: Wadi Shab & Bimmah Sinkhole Full-Day Tour
- Salalah: Full-Day Dhofar Tour with Lunch
- Khasab: Khor Sham Half-Day Cruise with Snorkeling & Dolphins