My Guide Website?
Adventure Costal Tour in Wadi Shab and Bimmah1 Reviews
Escape the hustle and bustle of Muscat and spend a day immersed in Oman’s natural landscapes. Alongside a private guide, venture south to Wadi Shab & Bimmah Sinkhole.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Oman:If youʻre booking your trip to Oman last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Muscat: Wadi Shab and Bimah Sinkhole Tour with Audio Guide
- Muscat: Big Bus Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Tour
- From Muscat: Wadi Shab & Bimmah Sinkhole Full-Day Tour
- Salalah: Full-Day Dhofar Tour with Lunch
- Khasab: Khor Sham Half-Day Cruise with Snorkeling & Dolphins
- Experience the natural landscapes of Oman
- Observe how the local farmers live
DescriptionEscape the city in Muscat for a day of natural beauty. With a private guide, head to Wadi Shab for a hike to a cave waterfall and a swim in natural pools. Then, visit Bimmah Sinkhole to see its turquoise waters. Wadi Shab is an oasis of fresh blue water amid mountains. Explore the cave waterfall and Bimmah Sinkhole, a turquoise lake formed by a limestone collapse in eastern Muscat Governorate, Oman. Total Duration: 8 - 9 hours -Wadi Shab For a short hike and boat tip to a cave waterfall and swim in the refreshing waters of the natural pools. -Bimmah Sinkhole
IncludesAll Fees and Taxes Bottled water Boat Trip Guide
- - 40 min - 1 hour hike - 2 hours swimming