Best Car Rental in Muscat
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Oman team
Renting a car is a fabulous way to get around Oman, giving you the freedom to go where you want, when you want. Depending on your itinerary, you could choose from a simple saloon car to a top of the range 4x4 for wadi or dune bashing.
You can hire a car at Muscat International Airport, through company representatives at hotels and also from their offices around the capital area and beyond. Extras like children’s car seats can be arranged in advance and if driving through to the UAE, you will need to arrange documents with the hire car company beforehand.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Oman:If youʻre booking your trip to Oman last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Muscat: Wadi Shab and Bimah Sinkhole Tour with Audio Guide
- Muscat: Big Bus Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Tour
- From Muscat: Wadi Shab & Bimmah Sinkhole Full-Day Tour
- Salalah: Full-Day Dhofar Tour with Lunch
- Khasab: Khor Sham Half-Day Cruise with Snorkeling & Dolphins